Sunday, May 6, 2007

Off to another adventure!

I was planning to post my photos of my weekend to show you how it went. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted all the photos I took since Friday night while tinkering with the camera! Geez... Anyways, I am doing last minute packing (what else is new?) for a trip. Yup, as the title of this post says, I am off to another adventure! This time, to the island of my childhood and my youth...

I'll be back in a few days I hope with stories to share. To quote General Mac Arthur: "I shall return!" Have a great week, friends! :)

Photo courtesy of GoAsia.About.com

4 comments:

Nina said...

hehehehe. Gosh, be careful next time!

leysonnet said...

yeah.. I shouldn't tinker with the camera when I'm bored! :D

The Negotiator said...

those darn small cameras with small button!

gmaya said...

hahaha...